The iconic teddy bear dates back to 1902 and is named after American president Theodore ‘Teddy’ Roosevelt. After he refused to shoot a bear during a hunt deeming it unsporting, several cartoons were drawn up in response of this controversial move. They then became a source of inspiration for Russian born inventor Morris Michtom.
Having received permission from its namesake he displayed his soft bear cub in his shop window and labelled it ‘Teddy’s bear.’ It was an instant success and is now a staple child’s toy. As the market grew and flourished, teddy bears have morphed into an array of shapes, sizes, animals and colours.
Why Plush Toys Sell
- They are a constant confidant for children - An easy winner for a long lasting favourite, they accompany us through infancy and even into our teens with their unconditional love. Always available for unlimited hugs, they offer feelings of comfort and warmth.
- Easy to carry around - Teddies are so fantastic because they are portable, with no small pieces to lose or the risk of being broken.
- They encourage sensitivity and kindness - The science is basic; we instinctively shower them with love and care because of their cute, simplistic nature. As we learn to interact and develop relationships, a soft toy is the best buddy to practice with. They give us the opportunity to unlock our imaginations, making playtime and exploring new places an exciting adventure!
Check Out Our Range Of Bulk Plush Toys
- Living Nature - This exclusive brand has created a premium product in which realistic touches, educational edges and wildlife wonders combine. There is such an attention to detail and an exquisite quality to these plush toys, which make them exquisite to both children and adults. There is a wide range of animals available from popular pets and world wildlife to whimsical woodland! The majority also feature a tag with fascinating facts, which will pique the interests of wildlife enthusiasts.
- SMOLS - These petit pals are so adorable that you won’t be able to stop stroking them! They most typically relate to animals such as kittens, puppies, bunnies and teeny little reptiles. What’s more is that they environmentally friendly - all 15 cm of them are made from 100% plastic. Choose from tigers, lions, elephants, pandas, penguins, seals and many more!
Why choose us as your plush toys wholesaler?
Our company doesn’t just know and understand this sector inside out; we also streamline our strategy to accommodate a wide demographic. An in-depth knowledge of the market gives us the ability to show our clients how to generate customer purchases but also how to connect with them so that they come back for more.
Wholesale plush toys in particular, have a strong sentimental selling point, which we know how to make the most of by creating vivid and unique shopping environments and killer packaging.
We are global, trustworthy and offer the highest quality customer service for wholesale toys. Our expertise will see that your retail outlet will blossom and succeed in whichever direction you want to take it. See what incredible incentives we can offer you by getting in touch. Drop us an email, tweet or message us! We’re online and available to answer your enquiries.Read Less